Business Development Manager
Outfox AI • New York City
Outfox AI is a powerful and easy online marketing platform for Democratic political campaigns and non-profits. We provide solutions to some of the biggest pain-points in these sectors – making digital outreach and fundraising easy and effective. We are a marketing platform that’s mission-driven to the core, and one that gives change-makers a winning edge.
We are looking for a Business Development Manager, who is passionate about making the world a better place, excited to do so with technology, and can share the value that digital and data tools can deliver to make this possible.
- Business development pipeline: Establish the client outreach strategy, and develop a prioritized pipeline for both politics and non-profits
- Outreach: Execute on the strategy. Target relevant campaigns, state caucuses, and issue advocacy organizations – reach them through any and all channels (email, social, cold-call, partners, in person, smoke signals)
- Research: Conduct research on which campaigns would benefit from our tools and which organizations to align and partner with
- Pitch materials: Create and tailor client pitches, gather supporting data internally and externally
- Performance monitoring and reporting: Set, track (and beat!) KPIs throughout the biz dev funnel
- 5-8 years of experience in a business development role
- Excellent verbal and writing skills
- Passionate about establishing business development processes
- Understanding of marketing/advertising tools
- Political and/or non-profit experience
You’ll be joining a passionate, early-stage, and growing team, which moves fast and gets things done. We are committed to democratizing online marketing for politics and non-profits of all sizes, and are determined to make Outfox AI the go-to tech company in our space. We are excited to create modern and friendly tools that are sorely needed. And, we love doing that with a mission.
Send us your resume and tell us more about yourself at firstname.lastname@example.org!