Customer Success Manager
VoterCircle • San Francisco
VoterCircle is a powerful and easy to use friend-to-friend outreach platform that enables supporters
to leverage their reputation, network and relationships to advocate for any cause or campaign.
Since 2016, we have helped more than two thousand campaigns reach millions of voters at every
level from local city council to U.S. presidential races. VoterCircle was recognized as a finalist in
the 2017 Campaigns and Elections Reed Awards as the Most Innovative Product of the Year.
We are hiring a Customer Success Manager that will help lead our customer success team to
develop a world class customer experience. The customer success team at VoterCircle is tasked
with helping our customers reach their outreach goals. Ultimately, this team is responsible for client
onboarding; platform adoption, retention and expansion; and overall client satisfaction.
- Maintain, grow, and increase the platform usage of existing customers by optimizing client
- onboarding and support
- Drive adoption and retention by defining the customer lifecycle from launch to
- Scale and improve process and tools by upleveling support systems and workflows;
- implementing new tools that can develop and scale robust programs that focus on critical
- areas of customer growth such as KPI benchmarking, customer training and education,
- NPS surveys, and customer feedback
Work with the product management team to develop VoterCircle’s product roadmap
- 3+ years experience and strongly proficient at working with political tech tools such as NGP,
- VoteBuilder, PDI, ActionNetwork, ActBlue, NationBuilder, Relay, Hustle,
- 3+ years experience working in campaign field operations
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
- Entrepreneurial style with proven ability to thrive in a dynamic, changing environment where
- a critical key to success is the ability to optimize and leverage limited resources
- Diligent, resourceful, versatile, and able to multitask
- Excellent tactical execution skills
- Maintain a high emphasis on teamwork, collaboration, and process innovation
Contact Sangeeth Peruri at email@example.com for more information.