Strategic Partnerships Manager
MobilizeAmerica • Washington, D.C. or New York City
MobilizeAmerica is building the largest network of progressive organizations, organizers, and activists, around a powerful platform for volunteer recruitment.
In 2018, more than 1,000 campaigns and organizations used our product to recruit nearly 1 million volunteer shifts and attempt to contact ~40 million voters — and are poised to grow rapidly.
We’re bringing on Strategic Partnerships Managers who can help drive our growth. This role is an exciting opportunity to be part of a fast-growing, progressive start-up, and use your skills to build something awesome together.
- Identify and connect with organizations, campaigns that can benefit from MobilizeAmerica’s platform
- Demo the MobilizeAmerica platform for potential partners
- Lead scoping conversations with senior client stakeholders — deeply understanding their organizing challenges, and articulating the case for how Mobilize can support them
- Manage proposal development and contracting with partners
- Effectively grow and manage your pipeline, hit goals around outreach, meetings, and quota
- Drive adoption of new products and services, renewals with existing clients
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in the progressive space, across digital, organizing, data, AND/OR business development experience, account management, customer success
- A big, measurable goal (along with a supportive team around you) fuels you to do your best work
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable leading conversations with senior client stakeholders
- You ask questions first, and seek to learn about the organizing challenges of your partners
- You aren’t shy about talking about budgets or navigating around objections and concerns
- You love good digital organizing, and think great platforms are a part of the equation
- Role based in NYC or DC, reporting to Head of Partnerships
- Highly competitive base salary, + variable compensation
- Full medical coverage; dental benefits
- Unlimited vacation policy
Join us! To apply, send us your resume or LinkedIn to firstname.lastname@example.org, and include a few words about why you’re the right fit and what excites you about the role.
We are committed to building a workplace that reflects the diversity of volunteers and organizations that we exist to serve. We especially encourage women, people who identify as LGBTQ, people of color, and others who are underrepresented in the technology and political industry to apply.